MIUI, Xiaomi’s custom build of Android, has changed a lot since its introduction in 2010. One of the ways Xiaomi’s tested out new features and settings is through its open beta program, but on July 1, the program will be shut down. Per Xiaomi: As the MIUI experience has matured, the need for stability is becoming increasingly more important. In order to meet the demands of most of our users and release stable version updates more frequently, our team of engineers has decided to stop releasing the global version of MIUI Beta for all devices starting July 1,2019. While this likely comes as a disappointment to anyone that looks forward to new beta releases, Xiaomi’s reasoning for this decision makes sense. Xiaomi’s growing incredibly quickly, and with more and more of its phones being sold each day, more people than ever are signing up for the beta. The purpose of the beta is to give users the chance to try out new software and provide feedback, but according to Xiaomi, most people just use the software on their main phones and don’t bother with feedback at all. Xiaomi never intended for the beta to be the primary way to get… Read full this story
- AIDSfree appeal: Package to end global scourge of Aids signed and sealed in London
- Package to end global scourge of Aids signed and sealed in London #aidsfree
- Florida Prisons Host ‘Betterment Program’ Run by Church of Scientology
- UK funding on neglected diseases almost doubles in a year, as global health spending hits record high
- Defense Secretary Mattis resigns, Trump ends year in chaos
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 review: The future of exciting smartphone design
- 'China's Apple' Xiaomi lifts share-trade ban
- Who are Xiaomi and can they threaten Apple and Samsung in 2019?
- Apple Inc sneezed this week and global markets caught a cold
- Govʼt to draft program protecting economy vs global slowdown
Xiaomi is ending its global MIUI beta program on July 1 have 321 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.