Stranger Things is getting its own official mobile game and it’ll feature location-based puzzles which means it’s going to task players with some amount of travel. If that sounds familiar, it should. Popular hits like Pokémon GO, Ingress, and the upcoming Harry Potter: Wizards Unite all feature location-based play and offer gamers a way to get out and explore in addition to enjoying some good old-fashioned gaming fun. The game will be named after the show and is a partnership between Netflix and Next Games. Next is referring to the game as an RPG in which players will be able to boot up the game and immerse themselves in the Upside Down that can be found around their local cities. This actually sounds like it could translate quite well to a gaming experience. In the show, the upside down isn’t a place that’s immediately noticeable to everyone in the real world. It’s an alternate dimension filled with evil monsters and although it’s invisible to just about everyone, it’s still there. With the Stranger Things game, everything appears to be all fine and dandy but when players open the game up they’ll be ported into this dark, gloomy realm that’s been… Read full this story
- Stranger Things creators to stand trial for 'stealing plot of Netflix show'
- Ghostbusters sequel casts Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard and Carrie Coon
- Stranger Things youngsters face summer of change in first trailer for series 3
- The Stranger Things season 3 trailer: the Hawkins kids are all grown up
- Netflix Stranger Things season 3 trailer reveals first glimpse of terrifying monster as kids grow up
- Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown is dating Romeo Beckham — and mum Victoria adores the 15-year-old Brit actress
- Stranger Things 3 trailer and first look images released by Netflix
- Stranger Things’ Millie Bobby Brown is glued to her phone as she takes a break from filming in Australia
- Stranger Things fans fear Steve is going to die after new trailer shows him screaming in pain with a needle in his neck
- Snapchat announces mobile gaming platform
Upcoming Stranger Things Mobile Game Has Location-Based Puzzles have 355 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.