Signing in is easy
True Key uses your unique features to sign you in without passwords. Use your face. Use your fingerprints. Use your devices.
Password management is automatic
True Key auto-saves and enters your passwords, so you don’t have to.
How encryption keeps you safe
The True Key app protects your passwords by scrambling them with AES-256, one of the strongest encryption algorithms available. Only you can decrypt and access your information with the factors you choose.
Your privacy is important
McAfee respects your privacy. Your passwords belong only to you — accessible only by you. We never share or sell your data.
Multi-factor authentication, always
Multi-factor authentication, or MFA, is standard with the True Key app. You’ll always be verified by at least two factors before being signed in. Customize your profile by adding more factors — the more you add, the safer your profile becomes.
Simple and secure
Signing in can be as simple as using one factor that you choose — like your Face, Fingerprint or Master Password — on a device you trust. When not on a Trusted Device (a friend’s phone, hotel computer), you’ll be verified by two other factors you’ve chosen.
- Android version updated to 22.214.171.124
- “Language is key, but in the big cities there are jobs that you can do without Spanish”
- Best true story movies to look out for in 2019
- Belfast tech firm's £21m contract to drive key government plan
- True Detective embodies a new genre of TV
- All is True – what’s the Shakespeare movie’s release date, who’s in the cast and what’s it about?
- All Is True filming location – where was the Shakespeare movie filmed?
- Colm Keys: 'No reason to think it should be any different'
- Fans console Marian Keyes as author mourns Pasha Kovalev’s Strictly departure
- Colm Keys: 'Record shows Limerick must be wary of spring tides'
- Phil Smith’s Sunderland ‘Til I Die review: A beautiful and fundamentally true piece of work