Jun 13, 12:38 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Technology By Lorraine Lorenzo 06/13/19 AT 12:24 AM Tesla’s 2019 Shareholders Meeting gave us insight into the latest news regarding Elon Musk’s company, including some new updates on the mysterious Tesla pickup truck.Dubbed the Tesla cyberpunk truck in Musk’s presentation, the EV company’s CEO revealed that the truck will make its official launch by the end of summer 2019. The production of its semi-truck, on the other hand, which is also being anticipated by many, would be sometime by the end of next year.In the shareholder’s presentation, Musk seemed to be giving a clue as to what products his company is prioritizing in terms of production and product launch. Before the pickup truck, the CEO showed that Tesla will be working on the production of the Model Y.The Model Y, the company’s crossover SUV, will be prioritized next to the Model 3 production which is clearly getting the company’s full attention. The Model 3 sedan is considered to be 2018’s best-selling electric luxury vehicle and remains to be a leader in the market despite supply and demand woes.The launch of Tesla’s new vehicles will be highly dependent on the company’s battery production. Musk… Read full this story
- HSBC says jobs moved so far due to Brexit is tiny
- Tesla to shut stores in bid to slash price of Model 3 to $35,000
- Rúaidhrí O'Connor: 'IRFU should hijack O'Gara's France move to complete team's World Cup picture'
- Rúaidhrí O'Connor: 'IRFU should hijack Ronan O'Gara's France move to complete team's World Cup picture'
- Tesla teases new pick-up truck during Model Y launch
- Here comes Tesla’s family-friendly compact SUV … with a range of 300 mile
- Tesla stops online sales of $35,000 Model 3 just weeks after launch
- Rage 2 – gameplay, trailers, release date and everything else you need to know
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order release date, microtransactions, and everything we know so far
- Tesla launches long-awaited $35,000 Model 3 as it closes dealerships to move all sales online
Tesla Cyberpunk Truck Release Moves Up: What We Know So Far have 340 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.