THE JUDICIARY HEARING: A FOOD FIGHT, AND A DUD … WHAT WE LEARNED Monday is that any hearing about ROBERT MUELLER and obstruction is going to turn into a partisan war between Republicans and Democrats. Republicans tried to discredit John Dean as a money-hungry, fame-seeking crook. The top of Monday’s hearing didn’t even get aired live on cable because of the helicopter crash in New York. Unless President DONALD TRUMP begins allowing some of his associates to testify, it’s going to be tough for these hearings to break through — and many Democrats realize that. More from Kyle Cheney on the hearingWHAT THE BASE WILL THINK … POD SAVE AMERICA’S JON FAVREAU (@jonfavs): “Impeachment hearings are the only way to ensure television coverage of Trump investigations. It’s the only way to take the microphone away from Trump. If you’re still against it, fine, but don’t expect regular hearings to command the same kind of media attention.”… NYT COLUMNIST JAMELLE BOUIE: “Pelosi and Schumer Are Playing Too Nice”: “I think there’s a deeper divide, between a politics that sees the grass roots as an asset to use and cultivate versus one that treats it as a complication to manage. It’s a… Read full this story
- Trump vs. DeSantis: Let the war games begin
- The Memo: Abbott vs. O'Rourke contest will echo nationwide
- Graham emerges as go-to ally for Biden's judicial picks
- Trump ally Matt Gaetz breaks with Marjorie Taylor Greene on impeaching Biden
- Biden's Low-Key Media Strategy Draws Allies' Concern
- Why are Joe Biden's approval ratings dropping, and what could it mean?
- Nikki Haley Says Kamala Harris ‘Never’ Would Have Gone To The Border If It Wasn’t For Trump
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by ExxonMobil - Biden hails infrastructure law, talks with China's Xi
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by ExxonMobil - House Democrats eye big vote on Biden measure
- HAWORTH: Biden’s 5 Most Significant Flip-Flops | The Daily Wire
POLITICO Playbook: Trump vs. Biden in Iowa splitscreen have 320 words, post on www.politico.com at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.