Wednesday on CNBC’s “Power Lunch,” Washington Post columnist George Will said young voters think the Republican Party is the “dumb party.”Will said, “Young people have made up their mind about the Republican Party — that it’s kind of the dumb party.” He added, “These are the same young people who say they have warm feelings about socialism, but all they mean by that is that socialism means everyone being socialable and being nice to one another. They haven’t thought it through. Because the same people who are suspicious — who like socialism — are suspicious of government so, I think that they’re uninformed at this point. But the Republican Party is doing its very best to drive them away permanently.” Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN
- For Young Voters, 'Hope and Change' Is Dead
- Ruth Davidson: Theresa May should not focus on tuition fees to win back young voters
- Tories need to outline free market plans that appeal to young voters
- Neo-Nazis Think a Democratic Party Typo Is Proof of a Jewish Conspiracy to Take Over America
- Vast majority of German voters think SPD is unfit for government
- Civics Education Helps Create Young Voters and Activists
- Letters to the Editor: What do Trump voters think about democracy? The answers could be disturbing
- After Statewide Drubbing, Minnesota GOP Doing Some ‘Soul Searching’
- Is It Possible to Separate George H.W. Bush’s GOP From Trump’s?
- Germany's Green party elects new leaders
George Will: Young Voters Think GOP Is ‘the Dumb Party’ have 248 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.