The Angels (33-35) used Cam Bedrosian out of the bullpen in Monday’s win and went to him again Tuesday to serve as an opener for Felix Pena, who hasn’t started a game since April 19 but has accumulated 38 innings as a primary pitcher tasked with retiring batters after the first inning. The role has, for the most part, fit the 29-year-old right-hander. Before the Oakland Athletics blasted him for seven runs in a brief outing last week, he had a 3.03 ERA in 32 2/3 innings. On Tuesday, he allowed two runs on six hits in 3 2/3 innings.
- Dodgers lose third consecutive to Reds when Dave Roberts' pitching strategy backfires in sixth inning
- The Dodgers Simply Cannot Stop Dingering
- Dodgers Beat Red Sox, 7-4, In 12 Innings To Win Weekend Series
- The Dodgers Did What They Are Built To Do: Hurt People
- Dodgers Set New Opening Day Record By Bashing Eight Dingers
- The Dodgers Still Sound Pretty Annoyed With Shohei Ohtani
- Elon Musk Ducks Out Of One Los Angeles Tunnel But Pursues Another
- Dodgers Crush Red Sox, 11-2, To Even Weekend Series
- Ryu hits, pitches Dodgers to 100th win, 7-4 over Rockies
- Red Sox Hit 3 HRs, Beat Dodgers 8-1 In World Series Rematch
Dodgers lose Corey Seager and get swept by Angels have 202 words, post on www.latimes.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.