The Galaxy S10 is still one of the best Android phones you can buy right now. It has a gorgeous AMOLED display with an in-screen fingerprint sensor, and on top of it, you’ll find a screen protector that’s applied for you out the box.
That’s a nice touch for folks that want to keep their S10’s display free from imperfections of any kind, but the plastic nature of the protector means it’s prone to little scratches and marks.
Looking through the AC forums, it looks like people have removed it.
What about you? Did you remove the Galaxy S10’s screen protector?
- The Galaxy S10 now has its first Android 10 beta, here's how to download it
- Samsung releases fourth Android 10 beta update for the Galaxy S10 series
- Best Galaxy S10 and S10+ Hole-Punch Wallpapers in 2019
- Samsung rolls out fingerprint security fix for the Galaxy S10 and Note 10
- Best Screen Protectors for Galaxy S8 in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review, 3 months later: The benchmark for flagships
- The best OnePlus 7 Pro screen protectors
- Samsung set to FINALLY unveil its folding phone alongside the Galaxy S10 on February 20th
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 will dump the notch for a 'hole-punch' in the display, leaked photos reveal
- Get the new Samsung Galaxy S10+ in your hands for just $15 per month