The Galaxy S10 is still one of the best Android phones you can buy right now. It has a gorgeous AMOLED display with an in-screen fingerprint sensor, and on top of it, you’ll find a screen protector that’s applied for you out the box.
That’s a nice touch for folks that want to keep their S10’s display free from imperfections of any kind, but the plastic nature of the protector means it’s prone to little scratches and marks.
Looking through the AC forums, it looks like people have removed it.
What about you? Did you remove the Galaxy S10’s screen protector?
- Gear4 Debuts New Chelsea Design Packs for Samsung Galaxy S10 Devices
- This popular app for the new Galaxy S10 phones makes the best use of Samsung's hole-punch camera when you're not taking selfies
- Enter to win a free Samsung Galaxy S10
- Watch the Samsung Unpacked Keynote 2019, Galaxy S10 Reveal Live Stream Online
- Verizon is first to market in the U.S. with the new Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Global Mobile Phone Screen Protectors Market Drivers, Trends and Opportunities Forecast 2025
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review: Refined excellence
- Samsung to launch Galaxy S10
- New Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhones will need more wow than better cameras
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ vs Apple iPhone: Which smartphone camera's better?