A couple months ago I went through Mock Interviews with local high school students. The two previous weeks, I spent time with these same kids teaching them how to prepare for these very same interviews. For many of them it was the first time interviewing let alone having a conversation (speaking or texting) without their cell phone. There was a common thread here. Most of them wanted their “own business” but obviously knew nothing of the path they needed to travel. So I shared this quick reality check in one form or another and then moved forward on their career path. The Real Deal “You are not a real owner unless you’re the one who has to make payroll and take responsibility for every single problem. Unless it’s your rear on the line personally; unless everybody else gets paid first and you get paid last, you are not the real owner. That person who owns a three-person lawn service and handles his business is more of a true owner than 95 percent of corporate C levels and directors. Because it’s his rear on the line. Because I have to have reserves to cover a slow month. Because I have employees… Read full this story
- People With Bad Credit - How to Get Student Loans
- The Likelihood of Your Success
- 10 Steps To Academic Success
- What is the Science of Success?
- Developing a Personal Motto For Success
- Getting Clear on What Success Means to You
- 5 Obstacles That Will Prevent Your Success
- Success - Is it For Everyone? 3 Steps to a Mindset That Ensures Success
- What Is the Secret That Separates Successful People From Failures?
- Empathy - Your Direct Pathway to Success In Everything!
Attention students : the path to success has a price and no map have 278 words, post on communitynewspapers.com at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.