If you’re on a PC that uses AMD Radeon graphics and you’re excited about Xbox Game Pass PC, you’ll want to be hitting up the latest Adrenalin drivers. AMD has pushed out the 19.6.1 update that doesn’t have a massive amount in it, but does add support for Xbox Game Pass PC. It comes after AMD announced at E3 2019 that it would be bundling 3-months of Xbox Game Pass PC with purchases of its new RX 5700 graphics cards. Not that you couldn’t download the games beforehand, but added support is always welcome, especially when Microsoft released the new Xbox (Beta) application with a big focus on Game Pass. Also included in Adrenalin 19.6.1 is a fix for the AMD Link mobile application where controllers weren’t recognized by some installs when streaming games. There are some issues still present, such as being able to broadcast to Facebook from ReLive, so it’s worth checking out the release notes before you download, and the drivers are available for both Windows 10 and Windows 7. All you can play More games than you’ll ever need Microsoft’s Netflix-style subscription service extends to PC, serving varied titles for a monthly fee. From hit franchises… Read full this story
- The Division 2 price drop: Here's how you can pick up PS4, Xbox One and PC game for £26
- The Division 2 Price Drop: How you can pick up PS4, Xbox One and PC game for £26
- New Playstation PS5 will support PS4 games and 8K graphics
- Driver guilty of running over armed PC
- Dominic Raab latest Brexiter to pledge support for May's Brexit deal
- The latest drink drivers to be banned from the roads
- Latest YouGov poll shows support for Scottish independence now “neck and neck”
- Read about the latest drink drivers to be banned from the roads
- NCAA Latest: Virginia takes biggest lead of game over Auburn
- Can Monopoly pub game pass ‘Go’ for Pontefract?
AMD's latest Radeon drivers add support for Xbox Game Pass PC have 326 words, post on www.windowscentral.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.