By Nicole Hensley Updated 10:01 pm CDT, Wednesday, May 15, 2019 Google Maps view of 12355 Richmond Drive in west Houston. Google Maps view of 12355 Richmond Drive in west Houston. Photo: Google Maps Photo: Google Maps Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Google Maps view of 12355 Richmond Drive in west Houston. Google Maps view of 12355 Richmond Drive in west Houston. Photo: Google Maps Small fire closes Alief ISD elementary school 1 / 1 Back to Gallery A small fire that erupted Wednesday night at an Alief ISD elementary school has prompted its closure until Monday at the earliest, district officials said. The fire broke out at Outley Elementary School at 12355 Richmond Ave around 6 p.m., according to fire officials. “School at Outley Elementary will resume as soon as the affected areas are thoroughly clear of any debris and residue,” the statement read. “We are hopeful that classes will resume on Monday May 20.” ON HOUSTONCHRONICLE.COM: Feds visit Houston, Spring Branch ISDs for special education review After school activities at the school were also canceled for the rest of the week, the district said in a statement. The cause of the fire and where… Read full this story
- Malta Elementary School students raise nearly $2,019 for childhood cancer research
- Bandic hired additional 500 square meters from Branislav Brizara for Goljak Elementary School
- Michael Jackson’s name to remain on Gardner Street Elementary School's auditorium
- Penalties abolished for elementary-school kids
- Plan to close last controlled sector school in Co Down village
- Could streets be closed to traffic near schools?
- Live updates: Police close area outside Leicester school
- Three bedroom cottage close to The Angmering School
- Five bedroom home close to The Angmering School
- Four bedroom house close to The Angmering School and village centre
Small fire closes Alief ISD elementary school have 287 words, post on www.chron.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.