Rangers are looking to sign Aberdeen’s left-back Max Lowe, according to the Daily Record.
Steven Gerrard is said to be a fan of the player and is looking to add another option at the position next season with Lee Wallace about to depart.
The English defender joined the Dons on loan from Derby County at the tail end of the summer window and returned in January despite the English Championship side initially taking him back into their first-team squad.
He’s impressed throughout his debut campaign in the Ladbrokes Premiership and was recently voted the club’s Player of the Year by his team-mates.
Aberdeen have started conversations over the possibility of bringing Lowe back to Pittodrie for next season and will now face a fight from their rivals.
Derby are said to favour sending the player back on loan rather than selling him outright.
- Power Rangers: Catching Up With The 2017 Movie Rangers
- Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot Adds Pretty Little Liars Alum Keegan Allen
- Sindhu wins third successive ESPN's Female Sportsperson of the Year award
- Mesut Ozil claims Arteta has finally got Arsenal players understanding tactics after Emery’s failure in rare interview
- Ohio State vs. Iowa odds, line: 2020 college basketball picks, Feb. 20 predictions by model on 54-30 run
- Gonzaga vs. San Francisco odds, line: 2020 college basketball picks, Feb. 20 predictions by model on 54-30 run
- Sixers vs. Nets odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Feb. 20 predictions from model on 35-19 roll
- Unai Emery claims top Arsenal players had ‘poor attitude’ and he needed more time to halt ‘downward slope’
- Country Radio Seminar Finds 100-Year-Old Medium At Crossroads: Can It Reinvent Itself (Again)?
- Astros scandal: Phillies' Joe Girardi says sign-stealing punishment not enough of a deterrent for players