Motorola has finally announced its One Vision smartphone. This Android One handset had surfaced quite a few times thus far, and the company made it official during an event in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It seems like leaks were spot on as far as the design is concerned, as the device is made out of metal and glass, and it looks exactly as leaks suggested. The phone includes a display camera hole in the top-left corner, and its bezels are quite thin, though there is a “chin” below the display. The phone’s display offers rounded corners, while the device’s physical keys are included on the right. There are two cameras included on the back of the phone, those two cameras are placed in the top-left corner of the phone’s back side, and they are vertically-aligned. The phone’s rear-facing cameras do protrude a bit, and a dual-LED flash sits below them. A regular, capacitive fingerprint scanner is included on the back of the phone as well, and the company’s logo is included on the scanner itself. Android One branding is also present on the phone’s back. Just as rumors and leaks suggested, the Motorola One Vision is the very first smartphone from… Read full this story
- Motorola unveils flagship devices Edge Plus, Edge
- How to measure blood oxygen saturation levels with a Samsung phone using Samsung Health
- Motorola Moto G Power review: Heavyweight battery life
- Flagship Motorola Edge+ specs leaked hours before official launch
- Motorola’s flagship Moto Edge+ packs 6.7-inch curved OLED, 108MP camera
- Motorola might launch two new smartphones under its One-series soon
- The Moto G Stylus and G Power will soon be available on Google Fi
- Motorola One Fusion and Fusion+ phones tipped to launch this quarter
- OnePlus 8 vs. Samsung Galaxy S20: Which is better for you?
- Here's how to score a Samsung Galaxy S10e at $200 off with a free $50 gift card
Motorola Unveils One Vision, Its First Phone Powered By Samsung have 324 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.