It’s the end of another week, which means it’s time for a fresh update to the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. In the latest update to the Chromium-based version of Edge, Microsoft has rolled out a ton of bug fixes, along with other tweaks like turning on spellcheck by default and adding refreshed colors and layouts to certain areas of the settings menu.
Here’s a look at all of what’s new in Microsoft Edge Dev version 188.8.131.52:
Improvements and new functionality
If you’re on the Microsoft Edge Dev channel, you can grab this update now, or it should be automatically installed the next time you fire up the browser. If you want to start testing the new Microsoft Edge on Chromium, you can get started with either the Dev channel, which is updated weekly, or the Canary channel, which sees updates every day, at Microsoft.
Affordable accessories that’ll pair perfectly with your PC
Every one of these awesome PC accessories will enhance your everyday experience — and none cost more than $230.
Whether you’re a gamer or not, this is an absurdly good mouse for the price. It’s ambidextrous, has a responsive sensor, a braided cable, tank-like build quality, and, yes, it has RGB lighting, though you can turn it off if that’s not your thing.
These neat little speakers may only pack 2.4W of total power, but don’t let that fool you. For something so small you get a well-rounded sound and a stylish design. And they only cost $16.
Use a wired mouse? You need a mouse bungee to keep your cable tidy and free of snags. You get no drag on the cable, and this one has subtle styling, a rust-resistant spring and a weighted base, all for $20.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.
- Windows 10 update to fix Cortana bug breaks some users’ start menus
- Chromium-Based Microsoft Edge Browser Launches in January
- Apple releases macOS 10.14.6 Supplemental Update to fix sleeping Macs
- Microsoft practically begs Windows users to fix wormable BlueKeep flaw
- Apple rolls out iOS 13.2.2 update with fix for annoying multitasking bug
- Chromium-Powered Edge Browser Now Available for Testing
- Now's the Best Time to Try Microsoft's Chromium-Based Edge Browser
- Microsoft Surface Book review
- MacBook Pro vs Surface Book: Apple and Microsoft go head-to-head but which 2016 laptop should you buy?
- Windows Phone 7 Mango Update Even Tastier than We Expected