We’ve all been there: you park your car on some random street or in a nondescript garage and go about your business. Then, an hour or two later, you find yourself wandering around without the foggiest recollection of where you left your vehicle. Don’t let yourself get lost again. Your smartphone can help you find your parking spot — or any other location, for that matter. All you need is the mapping app you’re probably already using for navigation. Open up Google Maps on your iOS or Android device, and get ready to find your way to smarter location saving. On the iPhone Saving your parking location is actually quite simple in Google Maps on iOS, though the associated options are somewhat limited compared to Android. When you tap on your parking location, you will be able to save it so you can find it later. You can then get directions to your parked car, or share the location with others. Then, it will be easy to find your car. To start: Tap the blue dot on the map, which represents your current location Select “Set as parking location” from the menu that appears If you want to send someone… Read full this story
- Google Leads The Pack With More Innovations Explore Neighborhoods At Street Level - Virtually
- 10 Tips For Finding The Perfect Holiday Villa To Rent
- The Only Review You'll Ever Need of Blade: The Series (Part 3 of 5)
- Restaurant Menus, Prices, And More - 10 Reasons Your Restaurant Website Should Share Every Detail
- Redefining Real Estate E-Marketing Standards
How to use Google Maps to save your parking location have 270 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.