Amazon is currently discounting the “Renewed” Google Pixel, bringing the price down to just $129. That is a pretty impressive price for this smartphone. The “renewed” term is basically Amazon’s new word for a “refurbished” device. It does still come with a limited warranty, so if anything were to go wrong, you’d be covered.
The Google Pixel is kind of old, at this point, but it is still getting updates and Google has the Android Q beta running on it. That also means that it is going to get Android Q later this summer. That’s a pretty big deal, as it will definitely get it before the Galaxy S10 or LG G8 ThinQ does. Making this a good “cheap” phone to pick up and use, or even for developers to use for the Android Q Beta.
Google’s Pixel comes with a 5-inch full HD display, powered by the Snapdragon 821 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. That sounds like ancient specs at this point, but the only difference with the Pixel 3 is the processor and storage capacity. The Snapdragon 821 is still a very capable processor in 2019.
You can pick up the Google Pixel from Amazon right now using the link below.
- NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others
- Google Brings Voice to the iPhone
- Everything I Googled during 13 innings of endless Tigers-Pirates baseball
- Penn St., Pitt renew their rivalry for first time since 2000
- Howard, Hornets rally to beat Wizards 129-124 in overtime (Nov 22, 2017)
- Scott Frost has renewed Nebraska fans' hopes, and interest, without coaching a game
- T-Wolves win 132-129 in 2OTs to hurt Wiz playoff hopes
- Mailbag: Kerber’s successful year leaves 2017 WTA season up for grabs
- Hield, Lawson lead Kings past Suns, 129-104 (Apr 11, 2017)
- Big third quarter propels Raptors past Bucks 129-110