Emergency services are at the scene of an industrial incident in Chichester this afternoon (Friday).
Sussex Police said officers are currently ‘assisting emergency service colleagues’ in Portfield Way.
A spokesman added: “A man is reported to have sustained injuries while unloading a lorry at the site in Portfield Way.
“The incident is ongoing.”
According to an eye-witness, a helicopter has landed nearby.
Updates to follow.
- Emergency services simulate bad crash, chemical spill for training
- Somers Emergency Services Teams Provide Short-Term Facilities
- Stuck at nearly 30-story height: Emergency services scrambling to rescue man hanging UPSIDE DOWN (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Hundreds of calls to emergency services as high winds hammer Victoria
- Family violence incidents in CT up in 2018
- Forget ambulances... drones are quicker! Study of rush-hour traffic in New York reveals the gadgets get to patients 32% quicker
- Railways running 2,500 additional services till Christmas to deal with festival rush
- UK firefighters respond to 1,900 incidents a DAY - so one supermarket is saying thank you
- Teenage girl is rushed to hospital fighting for her life after being hit by a train at a busy station
- DGCA in touch with regulator over Lion Air incident