Samsung’s very experimental and pricey Galaxy Fold takes a big step toward its launch tomorrow. This will be the first wide release of a folding phone in the U.S. In addition, Samsung promised the Galaxy S10 5G will debut in the U.S in May. in a statement. Huawei Mate X foldable Android will reach customers’ hands have yet to be announced. Apple is apparently still weighing its options for a potential folding iPhone. Galaxy S10 5G too That includes the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, which was announced earlier this year. Its maker says this cutting-edge device will launch in May. Verizon‘s webpage dedicated to this device has a countdown clock to the beginning of April 18. This carrier is not expected to activate the first part of its 5G network until May, so it could be planning to take pre-orders for the Galaxy S10 5G starting next week. In S. Korea, this handset sells for about $1,360. A U.S. price has not been announced. It’s not clear when a 5G iPhone will be available. It could be next year, but problems sourcing modems could potentially push back the debut.
- CES 2019 — Google, Alexa, Samsung & LG top winners, but yawn on older products
- Samsung Galaxy A8s round-up: Launch time, expected key features and more
- Samsung Galaxy M series launch event
- Motorola RAZR may return as a $1,500 foldable phone
- Would you pay a public school district for pre-k? More families want this option
- Best of CES 2019: first foldable phone, Harley Davidson goes electric and a flying car
- Samsung phone users perturbed to find they can't delete Facebook
- Galaxy S10 leak reveals Samsung's exclusive feature ahead of planned February launch
- Sharapova criticises Australian Open organisers after match started 12:30am
- Six tips for starting the new semester off right
Pre-orders for Samsung’s crazy expensive folding phone start tomorrow have 291 words, post on www.cultofmac.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.