Update, Sept. 18 : We now have a retail model of the Galaxy Fold and have begun to review it. The Galaxy Fold , Samsung’s first foldable phone , blew the top off the mobile industry when we first heard of it in February. Since then, this foldable device, which we’ve never seen in person (this YouTube video might be it ), has been beset by competitors hungry for the limelight, too. Huawei let us go hands-on with its foldable Mate X , which made the foldable phone concept so much more real. The rumored foldable Motorola Razr is gathering buzz. But for me, the Galaxy Fold is still the one that started it all, and the one that has me so intrigued. The Galaxy Fold will go on sale in the US on April 26, with preorders starting April 15 , and reservations beginning on April 12. Confusing, we know, but Samsung’s device is in limited supply, and the company is clearly taking a stab at making the process orderly. Since I haven’t seen or held the Galaxy Fold the way I have the Mate X, I can only base my impressions on Samsung’s stage demo, video footage and… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 vs. Galaxy Fold: Should you upgrade?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 vs. Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Tab deals are even cheaper this week - lowest price ever available now
- New photos show Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 2 with a huge front screen
- Folding phones have a durability problem, and they’re tough to fix
- Samsung opens up the amazing Galaxy Z Fold 2, and you’re going to love it
- Folding phones are the future — they're just missing one crucial thing
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Fold 2 arrives September 18 for just under $2000
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Fold 2 arrives September 18 for $2,000
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 vs Fold: What’s different and is it better than the first Fold
Galaxy Fold, one of the most exciting devices we've seen, arrives in two weeks have 309 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.