Thinking about the Chevy Tracker in the US might conjure up memories of Geo and other things I’m sure most Americans would be glad to never remember again. But clearly, Chevrolet is hoping that this connotation never made it to China.Chevrolet announced this week that it will debut two new SUVs at the Shanghai Motor Show in April. They will carry two names familiar to many Americans — Tracker and Trailblazer — but for China, it will be their first experience with two of Chevy’s older nameplates.While Buick was happy to roll out details about its big Chinese debuts this month, Chevy is playing its cards a little closer to its chest. The automaker only says that the cars will have “GM’s latest propulsion, intelligent connectivity and safety technologies.” It doesn’t even say how big these SUVs will be, only that they will join the Equinox in Chevrolet’s Chinese SUV lineup.In the US, the Chevy Tracker started life as the Geo Tracker, a tiny SUV built as a joint venture between GM and Suzuki. It carried the Geo name in the US until 1998, when Geo was killed off and it became the Chevy Tracker. The Equinox replaced it in… Read full this story
- 'A fresh new chapter is starting very soon': Bachelorette favourite Ciarran Stott teases 'new beginnings'... and leaves fans convinced he's set to become next year's Bachelor
- Official Rise of Skywalker Synopsis Teases New Legends & Final Battle for Freedom
- Twin Peaks Trailer Teases New Mysteries and Iconic Locations
- Reese Witherspoon shares sweet photo with BFF Jennifer Aniston as she teases new The Morning Show episode
- The New Tile Tracker Is Now More Powerful And Rugged
- Sega Teases New Game
- My Hero Academia Teases New Threats in Latest Post-Credits Scene
- Madonna teases new record 'Madame X'
- The Weeknd Very Cryptically Teases New Music Out Tomorrow
- Seth Rollins turns heel on WWE Raw, teases new faction with AOP
Chevy teases new Trailblazer and Tracker for Shanghai Motor Show have 327 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.