The gorgeous spring weather in New Orleans is expected to stick around for the weekend. The National Weather Service said it should be sunny with highs in the low 70s Saturday and Sunday.Rain chances return Monday afternoon.Spring started Wednesday (March 20) and summer officially begins June 21.Here’s the full forecast from the National Weather Service: Friday: Sunny, with a high near 69. At night, clear, with a low around 49.Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 72. At night, partly cloudy, with a low around 55.Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. At night, mostly clear, with a low around 59.Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m. Sunny, with a high near 75. At night, a 30 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. At night, mostly clear, with a low around 51.See the full forecast.Carlie Kollath Wells is a morning reporter at NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune. Have an early-bird tip? Send it to her: [email protected] or Twitter @carlie_kollath.
- Hot weather, hazy skies, bad air quality: Weekend weather forecast for Sacramento
- Broomfield Weekend Weather: Mostly Nice, Storms Near
- UK weather latest – polar storm forecast to SMASH Britain triggering snow for SIX WEEKS
- Longtime New Orleans meteorologist Carl Arredondo signs off
- UK temperatures plunge to -5C as SNOW falls amid Met Office weather warnings
- UK weather forecast – Brits bake on hottest February day EVER in 20C scorcher – but rain is on way
- UK weather forecast – Storm Hannah to batter Britain with 75mph thunderstorms and torrential rain
- UK weather forecast: Strong winds, rain and THUNDER to blast Britain today in a miserable start to the week
- UK weather forecast – Northern Lights could be visible TONIGHT once cloud and showers clear
- UK weather forecast: Northern Lights will be visible TONIGHT once cloud and showers clear
Spectacular weekend weather expected in New Orleans: forecast have 297 words, post on www.nola.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.