Eli Blumenthal USA TODAY Published 1:20 PM EST Mar 5, 2019 “Is that the new Galaxy? Can I fold it?” That is the most popular question, by far, I received when people saw the new 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+ I have been testing for the last week and a half. No, this phone is not foldable. But it also doesn’t start at nearly $2,000, either, though at around half that price it isn’t exactly cheap. While it lacks the flashiness, or risks, of Samsung’s forthcoming Galaxy Fold foldable there is still plenty to love in the 10th anniversary Galaxy, which goes on sale alongside its smaller, cheaper S10e and S10 siblings on Friday. Sleek and refined, with the S10+ Samsung has shown just how far it has come in 10 years while giving users who want a more traditional Galaxy plenty to enjoy. Fitness gear: Samsung unveils trio of wearables including Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit AirPod rivals: Samsung Galaxy Buds wireless earbuds are $130 An edge-to-edge screen that drops the notch Arguably the most notable change on the Galaxy S10 line is Samsung’s new “infinity-O” display. Unlike past Galaxy phones that had bezels along the top and bottom for the front camera, or the… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy A31 review: Capable and reliable
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: Deals on OnePlus 7T, Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone 11, gaming accessories, and more
- The best Samsung Galaxy A71 5G cases and covers
- Google Pixel 4a vs. Samsung Galaxy A51: Battle of the budgets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra hands-on: The best Galaxy phones ever?
- How to fix performance problems on your Samsung Galaxy S or Note phone
- The best iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Fire, Surface, and Pixel tablet deals for August 2020
- Samsung Galaxy A71 vs. Galaxy A51: Which should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy M31s: First impressions
Samsung Galaxy S10+ review: Refined excellence have 305 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.