The Hanoitimes – The new solution is intended to be rolled out to other parts of the city to improve the overall traffic conditions of the capital city. VinFast selects Siemens’ innovation platform for vehicle production Vinfast signs two deals with Siemens in electric bus manufacturing Siemens interested in providing air management solutions for Hanoi Siemens has installed its state-of-the-art traffic control technology at an intersection in the West of Hanoi, which is striving to improve the traffic situation, in cooperation with the Hanoi People’s Committee, the Department of Transport and Department of Traffic Police of Hanoi, Itelco Technology JSC. and FPT Group. Siemens’ heads are installed at the Pham Hung-Me Tri intersection. Photo courtersy: Siemens The installation replaced the existing signal heads with Siemens Very-Low-Power signal heads. In comparison to the previously installed signal heads, overall power consumption is reduced by roughly 70%, Siemens said in a statement. In addition to the new traffic lights, a compatible Siemens controller “sX” (Smart Crossing) was installed. A controller is always needed as a command platform for the signal heads. It ensures that the traffic lights are operating correctly, determines the length of the green and red times and takes care… Read full this story
- Inside Trump's Hanoi heartbreak: A long road to nowhere
- Brexit is making the UK a 'laughing stock' says Siemens boss
- Transcript: Glenn Gerstell talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- With Trump and Brexit, U.S., U.K. on road to ruin
- Transcript: David Charney talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
- Hanoi Summit May Do Nothing About Nukes, But Trump’s Using It For His Campaign
- Trump-Kim Summit: First Day of Talks in Hanoi
- Trump left Hanoi with no credible path forward
- Making New Drugs With a Dose of Artificial Intelligence
- Trump checks Kim Jong Un’s Hanoi peace ploy — for now
Hanoi applies Siemens’ intelligent road solutions have 310 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.