Facebook Messenger is getting a new feature that may make organizing a group chat that little bit easier. The new feature, which is rolling out today, allows you to reply to specific messages within a group chat. The feature is basically an expansion of the existing reaction emojis. So now when you hold down on a message, you’ll be able to add a reaction, or hit the “reply” button and add a reply to that message. The message that you reply with does appear in line with the rest of the group chat, so it will still show up at the bottom of the chat as usual, but the message you’re replying to will be quoted, ensuring that members of the chat know what you’re talking about. With the new feature, you can reply to GIF, video, emoji, text, and photo messages, so you’re not limited to just text. It looks similar to Twitter’s “quote tweet” feature, so Twitter users should understand the concept. The feature isn’t necessarily groundbreaking. The Facebook-owned WhatsApp has offered a similar feature for some time, so it makes sense that that Facebook would bring it over to Messenger. In fact, considering the fact that Facebook… Read full this story
- How To Better Organize Your Home Business
- Building A Better Organic Insect Using Robotics for Security Purpose
- Illegal Aliens Need Better Organization for These Poor Turn Out Rallies and Protests
- Better Organization - Closet Organizer
- Lead Your Organization to a Better Culture and a Better Organization
- Thinking About Becoming a Professional Organizer? Tips and Resources to Help You Succeed
- Basic Organizing Principles
- Be Organized--Be Frugal!
- Organizing - Your Presence As Presents
- Home Organization Basic Tips
Facebook Messenger adds quoted replies to better organize group chats have 289 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 20, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.