Amazon is currently discounting the refurbished Google Pixel 2 XL, to just $349. That is a really great price for this smartphone, given the fact that a brand new one still costs well over $550, depending on where you purchase it from.
This Google Pixel 2 XL is unlocked and can be used on any of the carriers in the US – AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon. It will also work on Google Fi.
When the Pixel 2 XL was announced back in 2017, it quickly became a crowd favorite due to how good the camera was. Google was beating out companies that were using two and three cameras, with just the one camera it had. And that is still true now in 2019. It has one of the best cameras available, even a year and a half later. Making it a really good purchase, especially for $349.
The Pixel 2 XL also sports stock Android. So you’re getting Android the way Google intended it. This also means you are getting Android updates fairly quickly, and will be one of the first to get Android Q when that comes out later this summer. The Pixel 2 XL is a great phone to pick up, if you aren’t looking to spend an arm and a leg on a new phone in 2019.
You can pick up the Google Pixel 2 XL from Amazon using the link below.
- Android Pie is causing quick charge bugs on Pixel XL. Here's how to prevent the update.
- How to Prevent the Buggy Android Pie Update on Your Pixel XL
- Google will fix the Pixel XL fast charging bug after all
- Google 'won't fix' an Android P bug that kills Pixel XL fast charging
- Google Pixel 3 XL: what we want to see
- That New Android Update Broke a Key Perk of the Pixel XL
- Google Pixel 3 XL completely exposed in Russian photos
- Google Pixel 3 XL leak shows notch and USB-C headphones
- Russia has a Google Pixel 3 XL and is leaking literally everything
- Google Pixel 3 XL leak reveals ‘Clearly White’ color option in the wild