Published 3:24 pm PST, Thursday, January 31, 2019 NRA hits at 2 strict California gun laws, Jan. 27, Front Page The article incorrectly stated that the gunman in the Parkland, Fla., school massacre used a high-capacity magazine. Bias training won’t stop assaults, Muni drivers say, Jan. 20, C3 In Phil Matier’s column that began on C1, an item about Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s inaugural charity fundraiser should have described the San Francisco Foundation as a recipient.
- Thousands of heavily armed protesters in bullet proof vests chant 'we will not comply' in gun rights rally against Virginia's Democrat governor's proposed clampdown on firearms - which at least two local sheriffs says they WON'T enforce
- L.A. is repealing requirements for would-be contractors to reveal NRA ties
- Virginia lawmaker wants to ban NRA’s shooting range
- Virginia rally shows what happens when the US tries to pass gun control laws
- Polls Find Some Support for Obama's Gun Control Measures
- Justice Ming Chin to retire from California Supreme Court, giving Newsom his first appointment
- City OKs $5.75-million settlement in death of Marine veteran stun-gunned by LAPD
- How gun-detection technology promises to help prevent mass shootings
- Over 30 Florida local governments sue state, seek ability to regulate firearms
- A look at expected participants in Virginia gun rally
NRA Seeks to Topple 2 Strict California Gun Laws have 200 words, post on www.sfgate.com at January 31, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.