Novak Djokovic vs Rafael NadalAustralian OpenDate: Sunday, January 27Court/start time: 8.30am GMT, Rod Laver Arena Novak Djokovic is aiming for a record seventh Australian Open crown on Sunday with Rafael Nadal his opponent, as world no.1 and no.2 face off in Melbourne. The last time the pair met Down Under was the final in 2012 which saw Djokovic came out on top after five hours and 53 minutes in the longest Grand Slam final in history. The two have, arguably, never been in such blistering form so Sunday’s showpiece promises to be one for the ages. Start time The match has an approximate start time of 8.30am on Sunday, January 27. The match will be played in the Rod Laver Arena. TV, online and live stream information The Australian Open is available on Amazon Prime Video and Eurosport in the UK. You will be able to follow all the action from Melbourne with Standard Sport’s dedicated LIVE blog. Head to Head record The current world no.1 and no.2 faced each other 52 times, with Novak Djokovic shading the win record 27 to 25. More significantly, Djokovic has not lost to Nadal on a hard court since the 2013 US Open final, winning… Read full this story
- The Dream Final? An Early Federer Vs Nadal Preview
- Nadal Wins on Grass at Last
- French Open Tennis Predictions 2008
- The Impact of Nadal's Wimbledon Win
- Bryan Twins Handle Giant Task, While Nadal and Almagro Will Meet at Quarterfinals
- Nadal Wins the ATP Monte Carlo Masters Series
- French Open Tennis Preivew 2008
- Nadal Cannot Be Beaten In French Open
- Nadal & Federer on Course to Take Beijing 2008 Gold Medals
- Was Sunday's Wimbledon Final Greater Than the 2008 US Open at Torrey Pines?
Djokovic vs Nadal: Australian Open final 2019 preview have 274 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at January 25, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.