Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be long gone but if you missed out and are still in the market for a pre-Christmas bargain then never fear. Lots of brands and high street stores are keeping the reductions coming, so there’s still plenty of time to find the perfect gift at the perfect price. Take a look at our top ten picks below. From toys to clothes to tech, there’s something for everyone. 1. Winter Botanical Large Candle Was £36 now £28.80 at The White Company The White Company is a great place to buy gifts, especially if you want to give a bit of affordable luxury. And a winter spiced candle will be a welcome addition to any home. With cinnamon, cloves and orange it’ll keep them feeling cosy until spring arrives again. There’s 20 per cent off selected lines until Sunday 16th December so get clicking now. 2. Police Play Set Was £15, now £7.50 at John Lewis & Partners Reduced by 50 per cent, John Lewis & Partners’ little police play set is an ideal present for a godchild or will work brilliantly as a stocking filler. 3. Prada Bow-Embellished Suede Sandals Were £610, now £366 at NET-A-PORTER Any style maven will be giddy… Read full this story
- Special Christmas gifts for relatives and friends to suit all budgets
- Christmas spirit grips Vietnam’s big cities
- Hanoi to host Vietnam’s largest Christmas festival
- Where to celebrate Christmas and New Year?
- No Christmas gifts for securities investors this year
- No Christmas gifts for securities investors this year - Investment
- Record Black Friday weekend sales in US: NRF
- Locals open wallet for Christmas
- The Grand Ho Tram Strip rings in the Festive Season with Christmas Promotions
- Christmas present in Vietnam: Oh baby!
The last-minute Christmas sales are on! We round up the best bargain gifts for everyone in the family have 280 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.