The new Surface Headphones are an expensive bit of kit, but a fresh discount might make them a little easier to justify. Amazon is currently offering up the Cortana-toting Surface Headphones for $303, which is a drop of $47 from their usual $350 price.
The Surface Headphones made their debut as the latest accessory in Microsoft’s lineup at the company’s October hardware event, coming alongside the Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Surface Studio 2. The headphones sport a bevy of advanced features, including adjustable levels of active noise cancellation, gesture touch controls, and high-end audio. They also pack Cortana integration, letting you interact with the digital assistant at any time while you’re on the go.
In his review, Windows Central Executive Editor Daniel Rubino came away pretty impressed with the Surface Headphones, stating:
Microsoft brought serious innovation to the table with Surface Headphones. It still has room to improve, but the company has established that it can offer some genuine competition to Bose and Sony. Surface Headphones 2 should be very exciting. For now, this first release is above average … but not the best.
- Bay Area country rock band Clover returns after nearly 50 years with new album
- Nearly 50 people waiting for Hillary Clinton rally in Ohio treated for heat-related illnesses
- XPO Logistics Price Target Hiked Nearly 50%: What You Need to Know
- Nearly 50 Mazzoni Center staffers walk out to protest firing of diversity director
- EXCLUSIVE: EMS workers face forced OT shifts to cover nearly 50% of staff who are taking off for FDNY exam
- Trump's EPA refuses to ban pesticide, causes nearly 50 farmers to fall ill in California
- Charles Manson follower Patricia Krenwinkel denied parole after nearly 50 years behind bars
- Man arrives at hospital nearly 50 minutes after Wilmington police respond to gunfire alert
- US airline passengers like ‘spoiled brats,’ says veteran investor after near $50 billion Airbus deal
- Top Projects awards finalists: nearly 50 projects are in the running