Russian nationals are “driving a baby boom in south Florida” as they seek to earn their U.S.-born children automatic, birthright citizenship, a new report reveals. A report by Bloomberg chronicles the stories of a handful of Russian women who have arrived in the U.S. to deliver their babies — like so many others — in order secure birthright citizenship for their children.Most recently, President Donald Trump has said he wanted to sign an executive order ending what has become known as the country’s “anchor baby policy” by which illegal aliens and foreign nationals are able to earn their children a U.S. passport so long as they are born within the borders of the country. The Bloomberg report detailed how south Florida is a haven for Russian nationals to have their children to take advantage of the birthright citizenship rule: The perk of a U.S. passport was “the last thing on my agenda, literally,” said Viktoriia Solomentseva, 23, a former Matryoshka regular who had a daughter seven weeks ago and recently flew home to Moscow with little Emily, a newly-minted U.S. citizen. “Why does Trump think everyone is dying to have one?” [Emphasis added] … That, in fact, it has. Data are scarce, but… Read full this story
- Coronavirus Baby Boom? Run On Condoms
- That coronavirus baby boom? Experts say it's unlikely
- Some may joke about a coronavirus baby boom. Here's why you shouldn't try to conceive in quarantine
- More than 225 MILLION people - or two-thirds of the population - are now on lockdown: Virginia, Maryland and South Florida and D.C. residents are the latest to be told to stay home to stop the coronavirus spread
- Coronavirus Has Created a Sex Boom—but Maybe Not a Baby Boom
- Governor issues stay-at-home order for South Florida
- Doctor, 67, in South Florida Dies From Coronavirus: 'He Is a Hero in My Eyes'
- Gov. DeSantis, wife Casey announce birth of baby Mamie
- Florida orders Louisiana arrivals into quarantine
- Florida sees rise in virus cases; sick ship heads to port
Report: Russians Fuel South Florida ‘Baby Boom’ for Birthright Citizenship have 342 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.