Advertisement One of the coolest inventions in the home theater space is the soundbar. They allow you to get high-quality sound without the wires and space needed for a traditional surround sound system.LG is one of the companies that consistently push the envelope in terms of what home theater systems can offer, and its latest line of soundbars is no exception.The company has just unveiled a new line of devices that feature Dolby Atmos and Google Assistant built-in.LG’s SL10YG, SL9YG, and SL8YG SoundbarsLG’s new soundbar line will come in three different flavors—the SL10YG, SL9YG, and SL8YG. All three models are made in collaboration with Meridian Audio, and they all feature support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X built-in.According to Dolby, Atmos offers sounds that “moves around you in three-dimensional space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.” Basically, it offers a more detailed level of sound than you’d get from speakers without Atmos.The Google Assistant features sound very promising, as they’ll allow you to control the volume, ask what song is playing, skip tracks, and all kinds of other things with your voice. Additionally, the soundbar can be used as a hub for smart home devices, which adds another layer to its usefulness. If you want… Read full this story
- All the key announcements from Google’s I/O developer conference
- Google Stadia: What we know so far
- Google Pixel 3a offers some of the best Google features for less
- Can smart assistants replace personal trainers? I tried Google's new app to find out
- Google Stadia game-streaming service is the 'Netflix for games'
- Best Google Home deals for 2019
- Google announces new mid-range Pixel smartphones
- Microsoft’s new disc-less Xbox has finally arrived
- Samsung launched the new line of premium smartphones Galaxy S10
- Google launches game-streaming platform
LG Shows Off New Soundbars With Dolby Atmos and Google Assistant have 307 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 27, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.