Just Cause 4 arrives in stores on December 4 for fans of the third-person action shooter series. Rico Rodriguez returns with his weapons, wingsuit, and grappling hook for nonstop over-the-top action. Avalanche Studios and Square Enix have create a new open-world adventure on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Windows PC. Rodriguez takes on the private army of the Black Hand in South America, hunting for the truth about his father. But the single-player game will feature a brand new Apex game engine that enables extreme weather effects like blizzards, sandstorms, and tornadoes. Rico can use his grappling hook and attach portable rockets to objects. It allows the player to do things like destroy a gas station with a grappled cow, ride a flying bus into a tornado, or attach hapless civilians to a rocket-accelerated merry-go-round. We talked about the making of Just Cause 4 with Christopher Supino, senior producer at Avalanche. We touched on the extreme weather and just how open an open world should be, and whether it should have much of a story or scripted events. Here’s an edited transcript of our interview. Above: Christopher Supino is senior producer at Avalanche Studios on Just Cause 4.Image Credit:… Read full this story
- Causes of Mediocre Performance in Elite Athletes: Physical and Mental Disorders
- Marketing For Just Cause
- Web Designing Tips for Businesses in San Diego
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Almost All Web Designers Make -- And Why These Mistakes Could Cost YOU A Fortune!
- Charlotte Perriand: happiness by design
- WEB DESIGN: The Number One Must-learn Secret
- app design - the experiences of a mobility startup
- Desert living in serious style: The last EVER home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright etched seamlessly into the Phoenix wilderness is to be auctioned for at least $2.5M
- Toronto Web Design Services: Lifting the Value of Your Business
- Take Your Career Ahead with Website Designing Company
Just Cause 4: How designers blended crazy tornado and grappling hook physics have 314 words, post on venturebeat.com at December 2, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.