The Just Cause series consists of over-the-top third-person action games which revolve around destroying everything in your path. While the titles may not have the best stories, they’re a lot of fun to play because the goal is to constantly blow up buildings and vehicles. Just Cause 4 continues this tradition. Recently, Square Enix released a trailer which focuses on the destruction in the game. It seems like the antagonist this time around is someone named Gabriela Morales. She’s the leader of a squad known as the “Black Hand.” Unfortunately, it’s not a guild from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but a rather sinister military group focused on suppressing people. The video is quite hilarious and captures the essence of the game. While the story might not be that great, the technical ambitions of Just Cause 4 are a feat to behold. The chaos looks spectacular to say the least. Hopefully it’ll run well on consoles unlike its predecessor. In order to appeal to more gamers, the developers should’ve told a more moving tale. Just Cause 4 is expected to launch on December 4, 2018. Those who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition or Gold Edition can play it right now…. Read full this story
- Fallout 76 DOWN Today: Server Status latest for PS4, Xbox, PC maintenance and Update 5
- Fallout 76 DOWN Today: Server Status latest for PS4, Xbox, PC maintenance for February 19
- NEXT VIP Sale 2018: How to get early access slot to Boxing Day sale
- Console Corner: Just Cause 4 review
- Next Boxing Day sale start date revealed as some shoppers given VIP early access
- Early voting begins Thursday in DeKalb County
- Accident on the A38 near Burton caused early morning delays
- 'I hope it's not just because of Brexit that we're sexy'
- Beginning Boutique is selling crotchless chaps after its high-cut bikini took the internet by storm
- Just how do influencers make their money
Just Cause 4 early access begins on Xbox One and PC have 317 words, post on www.windowscentral.com at December 1, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.