ericflaviu.floreaDec 6, 2018, 3:43 PM Hello, I was wondering if it’s still worth to upgrade from i3 4130 to an i7 4790. I use my PC for mostly gaming such as Rainbow Six Siege, GTA V, Battlefield 1 or esports games in general. At this moment I have the i3 i mentioned above paired with 8gb of DDR3 1600 Mhz RAM and a GTX 1050 Ti graphics card. I just want to have a smooth fps. I am not looking to play all the games in max settings just to get 60 or above without stuttering and so it’s worth upgrading to an i7 4790 (used most likely) or wait for the new generations prices to drop to an reasonable price?
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PC System Requirements Revealed
- Realme Power Bank review: Can charge laptops and new MacBooks
- Sony WH-XB900N review: Excellent sound, great noise cancellation and long battery life at an affordable price
- Vivo V15 review: Ultra FullView screen, motorized pop-up camera, good battery life are the highlights
- Vivo V17 Pro with dual-selfie pop-up camera launched in India at Rs 29,990
- Vivo unveils Nex 3 with Waterfall FullView OLED display, price yet to be announced
- New Surface Pro tablets: Everything we know about Microsoft’s Surface Pro X and Pro 7
- New RedmiBook 14 with 10th Gen Intel processor will come to India on Thursday
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 vs. Apple MacBook Air: 13-inch lightweights do battle
I7 4790 upgrade from i3 4130 have 235 words, post on www.tomshardware.co.uk at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.