THE devastated dad of baby twins allegedly murdered by their mum has revealed how total strangers have helped him cope with the tragedy. Steven Ford shared a picture of himself cradling Jake and Chloe as he paid tribute to the tots, who were due to turn two next month. Captioning the poignant image, the dad-of-two said he “wanted the world to see my beautiful babies”, adding “Jake and Chloe forever”. In another post, he thanked strangers for helping him cope with his grief after the twins were found dying at their home in Margate, Kent. Asked by a wellwisher how he was managing, he replied: “I keep reading all of the kind words of support from everyone. People don’t even know me but they care. “Every message helps, even if it’s just for a moment.” It comes as the twins’ mum Samantha Ford, 37, was remanded in custody after appearing at Maidstone Crown Court today charged with their murder. The twins died in hospital in the early hours of December 27. The toddlers were found by cops after Ford crashed her car into the back of a lorry on the A299 near seaside town Whitstable, Kent. She survived with just minor injuries… Read full this story
- Forever 44: How a teammate's murder has brought LSU together and fueled the Tigers' inspired season
- Emiliano Sala’s haunting final WhatsApp calls reveal he was terrified doomed plane would ‘fall apart’
- New mums rate King’s Mill Hospital as joint best for giving birth
- Grudge Secrets Revealed!
- Take 5 With Danny Thompson
- How a Utah coach responded after two boys on his lacrosse team died by suicide
- FMIA: New Team, Same Chuckstrong
- 30-Day Huracan: One Month with MT’s New Lamborghini
- Emiliano Sala confirmed dead in plane crash as Cardiff City striker’s heartbroken family say ‘your soul will shine forever’
- Robert Yates 1999 Winston Cup Championship Team Owner Interview
Dad of twins ‘murdered by mum’ reveals how total strangers have helped him cope with tragedy have 309 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.