Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated upcoming games for any platform, and the first major title from developer CD Projekt RED after the release of the critical and commercial success that is The Witcher 3. While we don’t know exactly when Cyberpunk 2077 will hit stores, we may know a rough release window. This information comes from the Polish website Stockwatch.pl, which reports on Polish companies and their stock prices. A recent report was released detailing CD Projekt RED, and gives a look into the near future for the company. The important paragraph of the report talks about Cyberpunk 2077 and how it will compare to Red Dead Redemption 2’s sales from this year. The paragraph is as follows (with translation courtesy of reddit user dr4kun): “Cyberpunk 2077 vs RDR2: We’re keeping to the estimation of a debut in Q4 of 2019, with sales of 19 million copies in Q4 alone, and income of 1.9 billion PLN (about 525 million USD). During a conference call, the Board has confirmed that quality remains the absolute highest priority for CD Projekt, and Cyberpunk 2077 will be no less elaborate and polished than RDR2. For comparison, the sales of RDR2 (gross)… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date Revealed In New Trailer
- iOS 12 release date is TODAY – we reveal the new features coming to your iPhone
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Video Teaser Before PAX Reveal
- Cyberpunk 2077 looks like an astonishing evolution for action RPGs
- Cyberpunk 2077 May Be Cross-Gen With PS5, Next Xbox
- CD Projekt Red Hints 'Cyberpunk 2077' Will Be A Cross-Gen Release
- CD Projekt RED Confirmed for E3, Cyberpunk 2077 Reveal Imminent?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition Pre-Orders Are Back On All Platforms
- Mortal Kombat 11 roster, release date, character details and when is MK11’s beta test?
- When is Star Wars Episode 9 released? UK release date, cast run time and plot for The Last Jedi sequel
'Cyberpunk 2077' Release Date: Late 2019 Window Revealed have 299 words, post on www.newsweek.com at December 17, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.