POLITICS 12/18/2018 04:30 am ET New spot claims Trump has “achieved more during his time in office than any president in history.” By Ed Mazza President Donald Trump’s campaign has released an ad urging supporters to call an 800 number to thank him. Those who do so are then asked for donations to Trump’s reelection effort. The ad features 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale, who claims that Trump has “achieved more during his time in office than any president in history.” He then urged “every Trump supporter” to call the 800 number to “let President Trump know that we appreciate what he is doing for America.” First 2020 ad? This Trump ad, featuring his campaign manager @parscale, just aired on CNN. It’s a minute long and asks viewers to call an 800 number to leave a thank you message for POTUS. I called the number and it leads to a fundraising appeal (not unusual for pres campaigns) pic.twitter.com/yB3Rb1pJKe— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) December 18, 2018 The spot ends with the standard “I’m Donald Trump and I approved this message.” Callers who reject the plea for cash are hit with a second request. If that’s also rejected, they’re directed to Trump’s campaign… Read full this story
- Police investigating whether Trump campaign volunteers were targeted in van incident
- Trump campaign, pro-Trump groups raise over $60 million in January
- Trump campaign fires back after Jewish group blasts anti-Semitic imagery in Trump ad
- Lara Trump Suggests Bernie Sanders Is Trump Campaign's Preferred Candidate in 2020 Democratic Race
- RNC: Trump Campaign, GOP Raised Record $1M Daily in Last 10 Days of Impeachment Trial
- Report: Man tells police he targeted Trump campaign volunteers because he does not like the President
- Donald Trump Jr. Greeted With Chants of 'Forty-Six' at New Hampshire Campaign Rally
- Trump holds New Hampshire campaign rally on the eve of primary
- After Iowa Caucus Debacle, Trump Campaign Plans Political Ad Slamming Democrats: 'It Was a Clown Show, An Epic Fail'
- Video shows Pete Buttigieg's campaign added fake laughter and applause to the end of a quote from his CNN town hall: Iowa winner branded 'desperate and dishonest' after edited clip emerges
Bonkers New Trump Campaign Ad Begs Supporters To Call And Thank Him have 360 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.