Ultimate Ears recently refreshed its line of Bluetooth speakers, including the Megaboom. The company’s new Megaboom 3 is now rocking a slightly updated design and significantly better specs, including the all-new “Magic Button,” an improved IP rating, and even more bass than its predecessor. If you’re planning to purchase the new Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 or you already own one, you should also consider picking up a case to protect your $180 investment. Here are some of the best cases currently on the market. While all the cases on this list are fairly inexpensive, if you’re trying to stick to a strict budget then you might want to consider the Zaracle pouch. The carrying case is made of polyester and velvet and offers a fairly decent amount of protection from daily wear and tear. There are some setbacks with the cheaper price tag though. The case doesn’t feature a shockproof lining nor is it waterproof but for only 10 bucks, you’re still getting a solid carrying case. $10 at Amazon This Megaboom 3 case from iGadgitz offers seriously tough protection with its hard EVA exterior. The case’s interior is also lined with an anti-shock lining, which offers even more protection… Read full this story
- Stereo Earphones - Quality Sound Protects the Ears
- Finding The Best Headphones
- Ear Ringing Tinnitus - Stop The Noise
- Glue Ear in Children - Do You Know the Causes and the Effects on Their Hearing?
- Ear Aches - Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Ringing In Ear, Music Lovers Beware
- Ringing Ears Causes - An Explanation Of Ringing Ears Causes And A Cure
- Infants And Hearing Aids - Early Diagnose, The Best Solution
- Infant Ear Infection And The Effects On Your Child
- Ear Candling With Biosun Ear Candles
Best Cases for the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 have 294 words, post on www.imore.com at December 10, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.