Hi master , can help me . I want upgrade monitor from 60hz to 144hz. im stuck to pick benq xl2411p or viewsonic xg2402 Benq xl2411p – 232 usd Vs xg2402 – 210 usd I want pick this 2 becoz each have black equalizer benq and black stabilization viewsonic . Are they same function ? My Pc spec : Cpu – intel core i5 8400 Gpu- zotac gtx 1070ti amp extrim Ram- 2x8gb 2666mhz ddr4 hyperx fury Psu-seasonic focus plus gold fx 650w Motherboard – asrock b360m pro4 Ssd- adata xpg gammix s11 480gb – kingston a400 480gb Case- Tecware vega mid tower atx tg Sory bad english
- Benq LCD Monitors Model FP731 Problems Is No Power
- How to Buy a LCD Monitor
- Canadian Stars: The Marble Index and the Waking Eyes
- How to Select TFT LCD Monitor for Gaming?
- New Laptop Technology You Need To Know (Before Buying Your Next Laptop)
- Guide to Choose Cheap Computer Monitors
- Mobile Phone - A Lovable Device
- 12 Months Free Line Rental: Choose Wisely - Live Well
- Mobile Phone for The Youngsters - Superb Looks, Superior Functions
- Top Players In Digital Camera Market
Benq xl2411p or Viewsonic xg2402 have 185 words, post on www.tomshardware.co.uk at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.