President Donald Trump’s attorneys scored a victory in court when a federal judge dismissed adult-film actress Stormy Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against Trump. Daniels was also ordered to pay Trump’s legal fees. Daniels, who says she had an affair with Trump in 2006, sued him in April after he disputed her claim that she was being threatened by a unidentified man in 2011 as “a total con job.” The unidentified man allegedly warned her not to publicize her purported sexual affair with Trump. Michael Avenatti, who represents Daniels, said he would appeal the decision. President Donald Trump’s attorneys scored a victory in court when a federal judge dismissed adult-film actress Stormy Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against Trump on First Amendment grounds and ordered her to pay his legal fees. “No amount of spin or commentary by Stormy Daniels or her lawyer, Mr. Avenatti, can truthfully characterise today’s ruling in any way other than total victory for President Trump and total defeat for Stormy Daniels,” Charles Harder, an attorney for Trump, said in a statement to Business Insider. Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, sued Trump in April after he described her allegations of being threatened by a unidentified man in 2011… Read full this story
- Stormy Daniels Is Beating Donald Trump at His Own Game
- Book: Paul Ryan Slammed Trump for Calling Stormy Daniels ‘Horse Face’
- What We Learned From Porn Star Stormy Daniels’s Lawsuit Against President Trump
- Trump Confirms Michael Cohen Represented Him During 'Crazy Stormy Daniels Deal'
- Second Trump Attorney Joins Stormy Daniels Case, Which Ostensibly Doesn’t Involve Him
- Mike Pence Silent on Stormy Daniels Saga Despite Refusing to Dine Alone With Any Woman Who Isn't His Wife
- Stormy Daniels Loses Her Defamation Suit Against Trump — and Has to Pay His Legal Fees
- Stormy Daniels's Attorney Michael Avenatti: Trump's Fox News Appearances Open Door for Deposition in Cohen Case
- Stormy Daniels's Lawyer Michael Avenatti Releases Dropbox Folder With Court Document Blasting Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen
- Michael Avenatti Says It's 'Outrageous' to Suggest Stormy Daniels Can't Be Defamed Because She's an Adult Film Actress
Trump scores a 'total victory' after federal judge dismisses Stormy Daniels' lawsuit and orders her to pay his legal fees have 351 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.