A: Could you tell me more about what brought you here? M: I’m half French, half British and, before coming to Moldova, I was associate professor of economics at a French public university. A few years ago, I wanted to learn Romanian, for no special reasons: I liked the language and wanted to learn it in Romania, so I went to Brasov and did a summer course there. My first contact with Moldova was 10 years ago. I was teaching in Nice, in the South of France, and I had a few students from Moldova. At the time, I didn’t even know where Moldova was, I was curious. I just went there after my trip to Romania. I tried not to go on Google or get information from other people, I wanted to get my own impressions. Without much research, I must say I heard people say that “Moldova is a very poor country, poorest in the Europe, etc.” My first experience in Chisinau was, actually, kind of a good surprise. I like your country very much. At the time, my Romanian was very bad compared to what it is now, so people tried to help me out. When I… Read full this story
- Russia Solidifying Presence in Mideast to Counter United States
- Trump team collusion with Russia? Ukraine connection may hold key.
- United States rolls out new 18-count indictment on Assange
- Twitter took down accounts from Iran, Venezuela, and Russia that tried to influence 2018 US midterms
- United States looks to end winless streak vs. teams from Central and Eastern Europe against Slovenia
- North Korea nuclear crisis escales: Pyongyang threatens to wipe United States off the map
- United States to attend group talks with Iran regarding nuclear weapons
- Now There's a New Resource For People Who Have Self-Induced Abortions in the United States
- Here Are The Four Legal Ways To Import A Car To The United States
- United States beats Greece 87-59 in final exhibition game before world championships
Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and Romania at the end of 2018: More Challenges for the United States have 322 words, post on www.moldova.org at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.