News / UK and world by Press Association October 18, 2018, 11:37 am FacebookTwitterLinkedInWhatsAppEmail Sign up to our Daily newsletter Filipino fast food chain Jollibee will create 1,500 jobs in the UK by 2023 as part of a multimillion-dollar expansion plan, it revealed ahead of the opening of its first London store. The restaurant, known for its fried chicken and sweet spaghetti, is planning to open 25 stores in the UK over the next five years. Initially focusing on London, the brand will later expand to other cities including Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. Jollibee, which already has 4,300 sites across the world, has set aside 218 million US dollars (£166 million) for global expansion this year. Dennis Flores, head of international business for Europe at Jollibee, told the Press Association that the investment in UK expansion was “substantial”. “It’s a sign of our trust and confidence in the UK,” he said. He added that the company “should be able to manage” any challenges arising from Brexit next year. Jollibee’s first London site is due to begin trading on Saturday. It is the second European location for the brand, following the launch of a Milan store in March, which saw customers… Read full this story
- Blizzard has "six or seven" World of Warcraft expansions planned; "easily 10 years worth of stuff"
- Samsung and SK Hynix halt expansion plans to prevent SSD and memory price drop
- Eurogamer Network becomes Gamer Network due to global expansion
- Blizzard says it has expansion plans for Diablo 3, but no timeline to talk about them
- Pokémon Go begins global expansion with German launch (update)
- Intel’s investing big in 7nm EUV with billion dollar fab expansion planned for June
- DRAM manufacturer SK Hynix announces $107bn expansion plans
- Forza Horizon 4 lets you hit ‘Superstar’ status purely by creating paint jobs
- Mafia 3 details its DLC expansion plans
- 2K Games Wants To Create Its Own New Game Category, Plans To Grow Its Portfolio
Jollibee to create 1,500 jobs in the UK as part of global expansion plan have 321 words, post on www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.