SINGAPORE: Those looking to buy the new iPhone XR can make a pre-order from 3.01pm on Friday (Oct 19), Apple Singapore has announced.Priced from S$1,229, customers can pre-order the smartphone from the Apple Store app or its website, apple.com/sg. The iPhone XR comes in five colours: Black, white, yellow, coral and a special edition that comes in red. It will be available in three sizes, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.The iPhone XR will go on sale in more than 50 countries and territories including Singapore from Oct 26, Apple Singapore said in its news release on Wednesday. Apple unveiled the iPhone XR, along with the pricier iPhone XS and XS Max, and the Apple Watch Series 4 on Sep 13. The iPhone XR comes with a 6.1 inch Liquid Retina display, a 12MP wide-angle back camera with Smart HDR, IP67 dust and waterproof protection, A12 Bionic chip, Face ID and a battery life that lasts one and a half hours longer than the iPhone 8 Plus. Last month, hundreds queued outside the Apple store along Orchard road a day before the launch of iPhone XS and XS Max. Security personnel were also present to direct the crowd along the barricades.
- Pokemon Go Plus Is Available For Pre-order At Best Buy
- Jedi Challenges AR Headset With Lightsaber Is Available For Pre-order
- Fanatec Opens Limited Pre-Orders for New CSL Elite McLaren GT3 Wheel
- Super Mario Odyssey Wedding Amiibo Are Up For Pre-order
- Sony Is Cancelling Digital Pre-Orders For GT Sport
- Gran Turismo 6 15th Anniversary Edition Announced, Pre-Order Details Revealed
- Amazon Japan GT Sport Pre-Order Gives You The Chance to Tour Polyphony Digital
- Project CARS 2 Pre-Order Versions Include 1:12 McLaren, Exclusive Cars & More
- Assetto Corsa’s Pre-Order Prestige Car Pack Will Be Made Available For Purchase
- Pre-Black Friday deals on Adidas apparel, fitness trackers, and video games
iPhone XR available for pre-order from Friday have 291 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.