By Colin Bertram Bloomberg Fri., Oct. 12, 2018 This week marks the 10th anniversary of the public debut of Spotify, and the streaming service has released a few all-time “most-streamed” lists. Think of them as global playlists for the last decade of your life. Taking the No. 1 spot on the most-streamed artist rundown is Drake, with Ed Sheeran landing atop the most-streamed song list with “Shape of You.” Rihanna was the first artist to achieve 1 billion streams in 2013 and leads the global list of most-streamed female artists. Sheeran marks two entries on the most-played track list with “Shape of You” at the top and “Thinking Out Loud” in fifth place. Drake’s “One Dance” holds second place, the Chainsmokers and Halsey’s “Closer” is third, while Post Malone takes fourth place with “rockstar” (featuring 21 Savage). The Chainsmokers also mark two spots on the top 10, thanks to “Don’t Let Me Down” landing at No. 10, while Justin Bieber gets two entries with “Love Yourself” and “Sorry” at No. 8 and No. 9 respectively and is credited in a third along with Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee for “Despacito — Remix” at No. 7. Spotify felt the need to… Read full this story
- Will Drake appear at Wireless 2018, who could the Scorpion singer perform with and what other surprise appearances has he made?
- Spotify's Wrapped 2018 playlist shows you your favorite songs from this year. Here's how to find it
- Glass Almost Included James McAvoy Rapping To Drake
- Drake's The Boy Meets World Tour: landmark 8 shows at O2 arena
- Spotify Hit With $1.6B Copyright Lawsuit Over Tom Petty, Weezer, Neil Young Songs
- Spotify Wins Approval of $112.5 Million Deal to Settle Copyright Class Action
- Nathan Fillion Is Really Teasing Playing Nathan Drake In The Uncharted Movie
- R. Kelly off Spotify playlists but remains on Atlanta radio stations
- Where Drake and Beyonce Hang in Houston: Super Bowl Dining & Nightlife Guide
- Bill Maher’s Take On Boston Bombings: Bad Things Happen For Bad Reasons, But ‘Winner And Still Champ Is Religion’
Drake’s the champ of Spotify’s first decade have 322 words, post on www.thestar.com at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.