CONWAY, Ark. (AP) — Authorities say evidence has been found in a nearly three decade-old case involving the rape and murder of a central Arkansas woman that has led to the identity of a prime suspect in the case, who is now dead.
The Log Cabin Democrat reported Monday that Faulkner County Sheriff Tim Ryals said DNA evidence recovered from the body of Pamela Felkins in 1990 connects Edward Keith Renegar, who died in 2002, to the crime. Ryals said evidence recovered from Felkins’ body matches DNA from Renegar’s biological daughter.
Felkins was found dead at a dump site just outside Greenbrier.
Authorities said Renegar lived in Greenbrier at the time, frequented the video store where Felkins worked and was last seen alive, and had a history of sexual assault and abuse of women.
Information from: Log Cabin Democrat, http://www.thecabin.net
- Joe Biden derides reporter for asking him about son Hunter's baby with 28-year-old ex-college athlete - then tells a heckler to vote for Donald Trump!
- Germany: Huge DNA test underway to solve 23-year-old murder
- 28-Year-Old Parachuter Dies After Colliding With Big Rig On Hwy. 99 In Acampo
- 28-Year-Old Woman Sues Hunter Biden Over Child Support For Alleged Love Child
- 28-year-old Fremont cold case solved, thanks to DNA match, police say
- Hunter Biden, 49, IS the father of Arkansas woman's child, paternity test confirms and the 28-year-old is demanding child support for their baby, who is eligible for Secret Service protection because of grandpa Joe's political status
- Pirates pitcher Felipe Vazquez arrives for arraignment on charges of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl in 2017 as the judge denies bond, sending the shackled 28-year-old back to jail
- Stalker, 30, is jailed for three years for ‘relentless campaign’ of abuse against his 28-year-old ex-girlfriend that included following her to hospital when she attempted suicide
- 25-Year-Old Man Critically Injured In Pico-Union Hit-And-Run
- ‘Age Is Just A Number’: Pierce College Student Body President A 14-Year-Old Girl