Jogging with your iPhone XS Max requires a little bit of gear; you’ll want either a heavy duty case or an armband. An armband gets it out of your pocket altogether and on your bicep or forearm for quick access, while a good solid heavy-duty case protects your iPhone XS Max from receive damage if it falls out of your pocket. Here are some of our favorites. This magnetic pouch clips onto your waistband comfortably and stays in place while you run with little or no bounce. There’s room for your iPhone XS Max, keys, or any credit cards or ID you might need. $23 at Amazon If you like a traditional armband but want one with a little more comfort, Tune Belt’s has a little extra padding. Plus, it’s even slightly sweat-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about the material when you’re running on those hot days. $17 at Amazon An old standby, the OtterBox Defender is a heavy duty case with a belt clip, so you can attach it to your shorts or workout pants and you’re off for your jog. It’s even better if you already wear a running belt, and it’ll protect your iPhone XS… Read full this story
- Is Le'Veon Bell the best running back in the NFL?
- Hit-and-run cases claim 50,000 lives in 3 years on Indian roads
- Seferian-Jenkins: I can be best “run-blocking, pass-catching” TE
- 10 Best Running Shoes for all your Running Needs
- The return of Conor McGregor may have sparked one of UFC's best run of events to date
- Red Bull heir a no-show in Ferrari hit-and-run case that killed cop
- Seahawks have their best running game after sidelining Rashaad Penny
- Apple launching new iPhones, watches
- Trail Running vs Road Running
- Dion Lewis says he and Derrick Henry can be 'best duo in the league'
Best Running Cases for iPhone XS Max have 314 words, post on www.imore.com at October 19, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.