APPLE didn’t become the world’s first trillion-dollar company by accident – and the new iPhone XS proves why. I've spent a week with Apple's latest handset, and am convinced it's the best phone I've ever used. But is it worth the hefty £1,449 price tag? iPhone XS and XS Max – what are they? Gadgets fans will remember that last year, Apple introduced a brand new all-screen design with the iPhone X. Well for 2018, Apple has doubled down on that slick look with two new all-screen phones – the iPhone XS and XS Max. The XS is the direct replacement for last year's X, and costs the same £999. But there's also a new and larger XS Max model, which starts at £1,099 – and rises to nearly £1,500 for the top model. Importantly, Apple has broken two records this year: it's released the biggest iPhones ever, and the most expensive. iPhone XS and XS Max design – what's new? Small screens are gone for good, it seems – and I'm chuffed. There's a vocal minority that wants dinky mobiles, but the way we've all spent our money on phones in recent years proves we want bigger screens. This year,… Read full this story
- iPhone Thieves Dress Up as Apple Employees (Again)
- Motorola Moto X4 review (updated): Standout midrange Android phone is even cheaper
- Lumia 1520 vs. One Max vs. Note 3: Which phablet to buy
- What's the best phone for Google Voice?
- The Latest BlackBerry 7 Phones
- 24-karat iPhone 5: Bite the golden Apple
- IHS: iPhone SE Costs About $160 to Make
- Latest iPhone Rumor Teases Haptic Feedback Home Button
- Apple iPhone 5s (Verizon Wireless)
- Apple iPhone 5S
iPhone XS and XS Max review – Apple’s latest handset is the best phone you can buy today have 283 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.