Vingroup listed in Asia’s Fab 50 Property developer Vingroup has been honoured by Forbes magazine in its list of Asia’s top 50 enterprises (Asia’s Fab 50 2018) for its rapid growth, vision and high performance for many years. The 50 Best Companies in Asia – ‘Fab 50’ – were selected from 1,744 regional companies including China, India, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Australia, Thailand and Vietnam. The companies must meet strict criteria such as: reaching the minimum market capitalisation of 2 billion USD on the stock market, not having more than 50 percent of shares owned by the State, a debt ratio not exceeding 50 percent and ensuring steady revenue growth over the last five years. Forbes also examines the financial strength of companies through a variety of analytical and measurement methods in order to honour the best listed performing companies among firms in the region. With a market capitalisation of 14.1 billion USD on the stock market and multidisciplinary operations in key areas such as real estate, tourism-entertainment, retail, agriculture, education, health and technology, Vingroup has overtaken nearly 1,700 other bright companies to appear in the ‘Fab 50’. According to the consolidated financial statement for the second quarter of… Read full this story
- Baton Rouge area Business Briefs for Jan. 26, 2020
- Friday briefing: China suspends transport for 20m people
- China says trade deal good for all, media discourages 'nitpicking'
- Monday briefing: Helicopter crash kills NBA star Kobe Bryant
- Tuesday briefing: Start hiring for green power surge – report
- ANDREW PIERCE: PM's shadowy hitman and the phone call that ended the career of pro-Brexit business chief
- Wednesday briefing: Escape from Wuhan
- Thursday briefing: Auld Lang Syne on eve of exit
- Friday briefing: Britain shuffles off the EU stage
- Get Brexit deal fast, business leaders to tell Theresa May
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 9/9 have 276 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at September 8, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.