New Boost feature for accelerated message delivery sees successful pilot with Onefootball, which sent more than five billion targeted notifications during the World Cup /EIN News/ — PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Customer engagement company Urban Airship today revealed that its platform’s peak messaging throughput has increased 33 percent, setting a new internal record of 400,000 notifications per second during the conclusion of the World Cup Final as traffic spiked for nearly seven minutes. These improvements, a result of migrating its real-time messaging infrastructure from co-located bare-metal to Google Cloud Platform (GCP), are set for substantial gains with the general availability of Boost — a new Urban Airship service that dramatically accelerates the delivery of push notifications, even at massive global scale. The benefits of Boost were immediately realized during the World Cup by design partner and customer Onefootball, the world’s largest and fastest-growing platform for football fans with more than 35 million global season active users. “Onefootball’s audience has increased dramatically over the last two World Cups and 85 percent of users opt in to receive notifications, so a scalable real-time messaging platform is a core requirement,” said Lucas von Cranach, CEO and founder, Onefootball. “We’ve… Read full this story
- The Most Effective Advertising Medium - Electronic Message Centers
- Qantas, Boeing Dreamliner to embark on world’s first 20-hour airline flight
- Nokia N81 - A Trend-Setting Device!
- Ready on the Set!
- The Music Player and Voice Recorder of Nokia N96
- Fun Facts About Olympic Nations - Brazil
- A Pissed Off Carli Lloyd Is (Still) The USWNT's Most Destructive Force
- Europe's Playmaker Princes
- Olympic Facts - Female Athletes
- Getting the Best Fuel - The Many Uses of Diesel
Urban Airship Sets Message Delivery Speed Records During the 2018 FIFA World Cup have 270 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.