Business Review has launched a new campaign called #makeithappen. Every day, for a month, we will present 30 inspirational entrepreneurial stories of Romanians who turned passion, hobbies and knowledge into successful businesses. We will present the stories of entrepreneurial initiatives of all sizes in all economic fields, underlining the diversity and creativity of the local business environment. Through this campaign, Business Review is strengthening its commitment to be the go-to source for inspiring stories of Romanian entrepreneurship. Bilka, the leader of the local roof market, ended 2017 with a turnover of EUR 86 million (RON 394 million), up by 45 percent year-on-year and has launched last year an EUR 20 million investment plan spanning several years. Ten years prior though, it was nothing more than an ambitious project started by a young entrepreneur with less than half a decade of experience on the market. Started in 2007 by first-time entrepreneur Horatiu Tepes (37), Bilka is the story of a homegrown company whose success did not come easy, despite being straightforward. Tepes started his career in 2004, when he graduated from the Faculty of Engineering in Sibiu, when he was aged 24 and got his first job. One year later he decided to… Read full this story
- Nigeria, converting past failure to future success in 2020!
- Why successful entrepreneur ditched multi-tasking
- The cyber pirates of the Caribbean responsible for online fraud that robs Australians of millions
- Harry and Meghan set to make MILLIONS: Couple complain that their Royal roles mean they can't make their own money - despite being worth £34m (and they will still get a huge cash injection from Charles' estate)
- Need to re-look at public policies for service access to MSMEs, solo entrepreneurs: Niti Aayog Vice-Chairman Rajiv Kumar
- Spotlight: Musician-Turned-Entrepreneur Nick Gross Aims for Multi-Dimensional Media Empire With Gross Labs
- Jane Marie and Dann Gallucci’s ‘The Dream’ podcast investigates the promises of a booming wellness industry
- The CW Superhero Crossover Was a Huge Success, So Brace Yourself for More
- Despite Kyrie Irving's thrilling return, history has proven his presence doesn't translate into team success
- Africa's new breed of solar energy entrepreneurs
Sometimes success comes smoothly: Bilka, the EUR 86 million dream of a first-time entrepreneur have 336 words, post on business-review.eu at August 7, 2018. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.